Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
StratusLIVE is looking for an experienced Demand Marketer to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will create and manage B2B lead generation campaigns to drive high quality leads for our sales team. You’ll lead the strategy, planning, and execution of content and messaging to the right audiences at the right time. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
Does this sound like you? Are you excited to captivate, educate and drive urgency in order to bring technology solutions to nonprofit organizations?
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute and own content creation, email campaigns, trade shows, direct marketing, webinars, and other lead generation activities
- Develop integrated demand programs, mapping audience-centric themes, and content to target audiences throughout the buying cycle to achieve pipeline creation and revenue goals for specific customer segments
- Continuously measure, manage and appropriately adjust campaign effectiveness: lead generation performance; lead conversion ratios; sales cycle conversions
- Develop market awareness and sales effectiveness through media relations, social networking, advertising, product, and vertical-specific collateral
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Execute digital marketing activities – either directly or through
– including PPC, SEO, retargeting and paid social media agency
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to create dashboards to understand marketing performance and continually refine strategies and processes to improve conversion.
What we need you to bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing including specific experience with content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs and tactics such as email, webinars and content partnerships.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in not-for-profit sector highly desirable.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and related communications simultaneously within budget.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with HubSpot
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and creative skills
Nonprofit organizations struggle with unstable funding, retaining donors, and have high standards for transparency. StratusLIVE built a solution on the Microsoft platform, so nonprofits can drive change in their community, increase impact and have higher employee engagement.