Constituent Relationship Management
Nonprofit Business Intelligence
Client Success – Converge Worldwide
‘Single Solution’ StratusLIVE for Fundraisers™ Delivers Multitude of Benefits for Converge Worldwide
Converge Worldwide is a movement of churches working together to both strengthen existing churches and establish more churches around the world. Their mission to multiply transformational churches is accomplished through encouraging spiritual growth, showing compassion, and generous living.
“Our mission of multiplying transformational churches is stronger than ever, but we knew in order to keep growing we needed one comprehensive system,” said Darlene Erxleben, IT director. “Our network of churches and missionaries continues to become more complex, so the new system needed to be mobile and social with full constituent relationship management.”
Because StratusLIVE is built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, relationships are at the heart of the software. This also allows Converge Worldwide to leverage their existing Microsoft infrastructure. And because StratusLIVE has native integration to Outlook, Office, and other Microsoft products, the staff is already familiar with the interface.
With multiple locations, affiliated churches, and missionaries all over the world, the ability to blend CRM capabilities, donor and member profiles, consolidated fundraising activities, improved donation processing and multi-channel marketing into one comprehensive system was critical. The capacity to leverage CRM in the mobile and social networking arenas was equally important as more users connect with constituents in totally new ways.
According to Erxleben, “No other solution we considered was as closely aligned with the vision for what we wanted to do moving forward. With StratusLIVE for Fundraisers, we get leading edge donor management CRM software. But more importantly, we get the ability to change how we engage the members and donors we serve.”
Benefits at a Glance
- Replaced multiple point solutions with a single, comprehensive, system-wide solution
- Leveraged all existing Microsoft software; no additional staff learning curve
- Focused on deeper donor engagement, while streamlining operations and increasing staff productivity
- Enabled anywhere, anytime, real-time access
- Provided social, mobile, and remote connection over wide and complex global constituent networks
- Created more effective, consolidated fundraising campaigns and activities
- Provided better and more reliable connection across multiple offices