This nonprofit software case study shows how the National Wildlife Federation is creating a culture which strengthens donor relationships.
“One of our primary goals has been to create a donor-focused culture where our staff members are better able to connect our mission with donors’ interests. This means getting the right information into the right hands at the right time…”
– Caroline Itoh, NWF Senior Director of Supporter Operations
Nonprofit Software Case Study
For decades, the National Wildlife Federation has dedicated itself to protecting wildlife and habitat and inspiring the future generation of conservationists.
Not long ago, they embarked on a transformational journey to create a more sustainable fundraising and direct marketing strategy for the future with one central goal: to prioritize lifetime value over volume.
StratusLIVE was selected to support four primary goals to accomplish their vision
- Adopt a true constituent relationship management (CRM) culture to help focus on the “right” members and donors with higher lifetime value and well-aligned motivational interests,
- reduce systems and fundraising cost by replacing disconnected donor systems, outdated processes, outsourced data management, and 3rd party segmentation vendors,
- implement nonprofit business intelligence (BI) for highly granular insights about donors and their engagement with NWF,
- bring highly advanced direct response segmentation analysis, modeling, planning, and execution in-house, using real-time data directly from StratusLIVE for Fundraisers CRM.