StratusLIVE is looking for our next MVP, a storyteller, someone who understands the mind of our consumer and acts like a newsroom editor. You will be responsible for curating and creating relevant content that resonates with personas at nonprofit organizations.
You’ll lead the strategy, planning, and execution of content and messaging to the right audiences at the right time. You will think like a marketer but act like an editor of a newsroom. We want someone with a strong sense of ownership that expects to be hands-on from start to finish.
Does this sound like you? Are you excited to captivate, educate and drive urgency in order to bring technology solutions to nonprofits? Do you want to motivate nonprofit personas helping them find their fierce and amplify their mission impact?
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer/prospect needs within nonprofit affinity groups
- Monitor industry trends (g., industry regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, challenges) and terminology, and act as an industry subject matter expert
- On a daily, weekly and monthly basis you’ll manage our content flow to ensure that both deadlines and high-quality standards are met by owning the company editorial calendar which plays into persona marketing campaigns
- You’ll write and lead our content development and syndication strategy. Producing content to blogs, playbooks, case studies, webinars, eBooks, whitepapers and external publications.
- Ensure our content is on-brand. You’ll edit for constituency tone, comply with SEO best practices, and collaborate with graphic designers to create assets that bring our content to life.
- Ensure comprehensive and ongoing performance measurement of individual pieces of content and the overall content program
- Interview our key customers, partners, and influencers, as well as industry experts to source content
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Business
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Nonprofit industry expertise/fluency
- Excellent client-facing skills, including the ability to communicate both in-person and via email
- Strong written communications and editing skills
- Ability to collaborate productively in large interdisciplinary teams, multi-task, take on several projects, and meet deadlines
- Proven project management track record demonstrating that engagements were delivered on-time and within budget
- Strong knowledge in principles of graphic design, information layout, and presentation
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
Benefits offered to StratusLIVE employees:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Merit-Based Career Advancement
- Excellent benefits
- Company Paid Dental Coverage for Employee
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance for Employee
- Vision Coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.