Director of Sales- Nonprofit Software Solutions
StratusLIVE is a leading provider of cloud-based software for the medium and enterprise class, nonprofit market. We offer a broad suite of solutions for fundraising-based nonprofits encompassing CRM, engagement, donor management, digital marketing, online fundraising, and business intelligence. Our suite is built primarily on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 commercial CRM platform and leverages the ubiquitous Microsoft business productivity tools, business application platform, and developer tools, now available in the Azure Cloud. Our goal is to provide game-changing software solutions to help our nonprofit clients advance their mission.
We are seeking a Director of Sales for our Nonprofit Solutions Software, with a proven track record of selling enterprise software solutions and services to large nonprofit organizations and managing a team of professionals, to achieve our aggressive growth goals. StratusLIVE offers a great team environment with a competitive performance-based compensation plan. Our corporate culture strives for excellence through continuous innovation by empowered employees. We are seeking individuals who embody this philosophy and are looking to further their career with a fast-growing organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience managing sales professionals in; the consultative sales approach, sales pipeline development, and business strategy, required to achieve new client acquisition objectives. They will demonstrate a proven history of achieving aggressive sales revenue goals, with an emphasis on enterprise Nonprofit sales. We are looking for a self-starter, player/coach, who is a top performer, leads by example and is motivated to succeed by helping their team become successful.
- Develop annual sales and strategic business plans to meet StratusLIVE revenue goals and increase market share;
- Assess Total Addressable Market potential and manage all new business opportunities from initial qualification through contract negotiation;
- Lead with a compelling strategic vision that is in alignment with the organization’s goals;
- Develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for StratusLIVE products and services;
- Hire, develop and direct a growing direct sales Account Executive team, capable of achieving the Company’s strategic and annual revenue goals;
- Utilize sales cycle management best practices for enterprise Nonprofit opportunities, to maximize subscription and services recurring revenue;
- Manage all sales activity with a 30/60/90-day view for each Account Executive, and across the sales team every quarter during the sales year.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales performance for individual sales team members, on an ongoing basis, and direct team to meet or exceed assigned sales quotas;
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop strategies for creating add-on revenues for software and services into the Company’s customer base.
- Leverage Nonprofit market insights to identify business opportunities and product strategies;
- Constantly monitor the Nonprofit competitive landscape and market conditions to identify opportunities, issues, and risks to recommend new sales strategies;
- Collaborate with marketing to develop effective lead generation strategies;
- Understand all StratusLIVE’s SaaS products and professional services offerings, which could yield selling opportunities where appropriate with clients/prospects.
- Remain abreast of corporate objectives and product updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area required, MBA highly preferred;
- 15+ years of software sales and management experience, with an emphasis on Nonprofit software SaaS sales;
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills, and familiarity with Microsoft platform solutions including Dynamics 365 and Office365
- Experience managing distributed field sales teams across North America;
- Strongly prefer an existing metro Washington DC presence, or a willingness to move to this market;
- Experience with sales CRM management and structuring sales quotas, pipeline development, and revenue expectations;
- Experience coordinating with sales engineering and professional services teams;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Proven experience working and selling directly to Nonprofit executives, and to large and diverse client groups;
- Strong planning and analysis skills to perform quantitative data analysis;
- A change agent with highly evolved influencing skills;
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing complex consultative sales efforts to
- 20% travel required
Benefits offered to StratusLIVE employees:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Merit-Based Career Advancement
- Excellent benefits
- Company Paid Dental Coverage for Employee
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance for Employee
- Vision Coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.