Constituent Relationship Management
Nonprofit Business Intelligence
- Product Overview
- Agency Portal
- Analytical Marketing
- Analytics and Dashboards
- Business Intelligence
- Campaign Management
- Data Enrichment
- Distribution Management
- Donor Profile Database
- Enterprise Integration
- Financial Transaction Processing
- Grants Tracking
- Microsoft Based Fundraising Software on Dynamics 365
- Mobile Apps
- Multichannel Marketing
- Native MS Outlook Integration
- Nonprofit CRM Software
- Online Fundraising
- Online Workplace Giving
- Planned Giving
- Service Case Management
- Social Media Integration
- Tightly Integrated to MS Office
- Volunteers, Events, and Committees
A Smarter Way to Engage at Every Stage
Donor-centered nonprofits know that meeting current funding needs today while managing relationships with donors as they change over time, is a balancing act, but it’s absolutely essential to the long-term success of the organization.
StratusLIVE for Fundraisers gives nonprofits the ability to better manage relationships from prospecting to estate gift distribution.
StratusLIVE planned-giving features use advanced donor segmentation and engagement at various stages in the relationship to identify and target individuals most likely to have planned-giving capacity. Additionally, StratusLIVE for Fundraisers’ linking of motivational interest with demographic and giving history data is unmatched in the marketplace.
StratusLIVE planned-giving helps organizations track donor and prospect activity and identify likely changes in inclination, capacity, and propensity to give over time. The ability to subsequently engage constituents at the appropriate time for planned gifts such as bequests, annuities, or estate planning is greatly improved.
Easily Manage Every Step of the Process:
Identify and Cultivate
- Use search, analysis, and segmentation tools to identify planned-giving prospects.
- Use StratusLIVE for Fundraisers for cultivation and moves management.
Establish Plan and Award
- Establish a target plan.
- Ask and negotiate.
- Receive commitment.
- Track the gift plan and gift instruments.
- Associate instruments and relationships to donor records in StratusLIVE for Fundraisers.
- Define planned distributions by instrument.
- Enter expected gifts as pledges.
- Track communications and relationships with related parties.
- Provide receipts as appropriate.
- Manage and track relationship stewardship activities.
- Close gifts and associated pledges.
6465 College Park Square,
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
© 2017, StratusLIVE.
All Rights Reserved.