StratusLIVE may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Customer Data. Customers or individuals granted access to an Instance by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to StratusLIVE when using the Services.
- Other Information. StratusLIVE also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Instance and Account Information. To create or update an Instance account, you or your Customer (e.g., your employer) supply StratusLIVE with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. In addition, Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services provide StratusLIVE (or its payment processors) with billing details such as credit card information, banking information and/or a billing address.
- Usage Information.
- Services Metadata. When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work. For example, StratusLIVE logs the Instances, channels, people, features, content and links you view or interact with, the types of files shared, and what Third Party Services are used (if any).
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. StratusLIVE collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your Customer and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. StratusLIVE may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
A browser cookie is a small text file that contains pieces of data stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Other technologies, including Web storage and identifiers associated with your device, may be used for similar purposes. In this policy, we say “cookies” to refer to these technologies.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for Necessary cookies (see in above table), all cookies will expire when web session has ended.
4. Third Party Services. A Customer can choose to permit or restrict Third Party Services for its Instance. Typically, Third Party Services are software that integrate with our Services, and a Customer can permit its Authorized Users to enable and disable these integrations for its Instance. StratusLIVE may also develop and offer StratusLIVE applications that connect the Services with a Third Party Service. Once enabled, the provider of a Third Party Service may share certain information with StratusLIVE. For example, if a cloud storage application is enabled to permit files to be imported to an Instance, we may receive the user name and email address of Authorized Users, along with additional information that the application has elected to make available to StratusLIVE to facilitate the integration. Authorized Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to StratusLIVE. When a Third Party Service is enabled, StratusLIVE is authorized to connect and access Other Information made available to StratusLIVE in accordance with our agreement with the Third Party Provider and any permission(s) granted by Customer (including, by its Authorized User(s)). Except where required for integration and explicitly supplied in the application, we do not receive or store passwords for Third Party Services when connecting them to the Services.
5. Contact Information. In accordance with the consent process provided by your device, any contact information that an Authorized User chooses to import (such as an address book from a device) is collected when using the Services
6. Third Party Data. StratusLIVE may receive data about organizations, industries, lists of companies that are customers, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate-level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
7. Additional Information Provided to StratusLIVE. We also receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or in other ways, such as if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, enroll in a certification program or other educational program hosted by StratusLIVE or a vendor, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with StratusLIVE.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Instance setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.