StratusLIVE Resources for Nonprofit Customers and Fundraisers
This StratusLIVE Resources page has links to Case Studies, Videos, Press Releases, User Training, Dynamics 365 & CRM Help, Contact Forms, and Demo Request Forms.
StratusLIVE Resources – Microsoft Dynamics 365
If you are using StratusLIVE you are using Microsoft. If you are familiar with Microsoft then you will find Stratus 365 very easy to learn and use. Here are a few Microsoft Dynamics 365 Resources.
- To keep ahead of what’s coming down the road, click on this link to the Dynamics 365 Roadmap – https://roadmap.dynamics.com/
- Microsoft is a huge company, but they are very good at listening to their customers. Use this link to provide feedback and suggestions for Dynamic 365: https://crmideas.dynamics.com/ideas/
Microsoft has provided tons of User Guides to help you increase productivity. Here a few to get you started.
- Sales – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/dynamics-365-for-sales-user-s-guide.aspx
- Customer Service – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/dynamics-365-for-customer-service-user-s-guide.aspx
- Field Service – https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/dynamics/crm-customer-center/dynamics-365-for-field-service-user-s-guide.aspx
- Project Service Automation – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-customer-center/dynamics-365-for-project-service-automation-user-s-guide.aspx
- Portals – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-setup-and-administration/administrator-s-guide-to-portal-capabilities-for-microsoft-dynamics-365.aspx
- Social Engagement – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/social-engagement-help-and-training/videos-ebooks.aspx
StratusLIVE in the News
National FFA Foundation selects StratusLIVE technology to support their fundraising efforts while increasing efficiencies between each location nationally. New technology partnership with StratusLIVE is designed to support the National FFA Foundation’s fundraising and...read more
StratusLIVE is proud to share recognition of its client, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley, as a Center of Excellence by United Way Worldwide
StratusLIVE is proud to share that its client, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley, has been recognized as a Center of Excellence by United Way Worldwide StratusLIVE is proud to share that United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley (UWGLV) has been recognized as a...read more
StratusLIVE hires Alicia Stevens to lead initiatives in helping nonprofit customers maximize the usefulness and value of StratusLIVE products and services. StratusLIVE, a leading provider of cloud-based, enterprise-class CRM and donor management software for...read more
StratusLIVE, a leading provider of cloud-based donor management software for nonprofit organizations throughout the United States, announced today that it received recognition from Tech Tribune. StratusLIVE was awarded as one of the Best Tech Startups in Virginia...read more
Mercy Health Foundation – Cincinnati sees nearly 100% Increase in Participation and Exceeds Campaign Expectations Using StratusLIVE Workplace Giving Platform
In its inaugural year using its new fundraising platform software, the StratusLIVE Workplace Giving Platform, Mercy Health Foundation’s 2017 Campaign Raised $804,000, along with nearly doubling employee participation over last year. Mercy Health Foundation, the...read more